The guest rooms listed below are only the beginning, so please check out the Visual Tour to see all of the facilities available at our guest house. Also, please check for our current rates when making a reservation, as they are subject to change, and remember to ask about Government or Senior Discounts, if applicable.
Marietta Howell married George Kohlhagen in 1894. Featured in this large room is the wood-burning fireplace mantel Marietta completed before the turn of the century. Vertical-grained fir walls are original in this east bedroom. Two beds grace this room, the Royal Crown king and a period Cast Iron double, each topped with a hand-quilted comforter.
Frances Howell came to Roseburg with her parents in 1884. She was a schoolteacher and bookkeeper. Her west room, overlooking the backyard, is decorated in her favorite colors, lavender and rose. The room has a high back oak queen bed.
We also have a room that may be made available for overflow circumstances. This room served historically as the maid's quarters.
Reservations and Arrival
- To make reservations, simply call (541) 672-2632
- Check-in time is from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM, or later by special appointment.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Double occupancy: $10 added per person.
- One night deposit is required to hold a reservation.
- 72-hour cancellation notice is necessary for refund.
- The permanent residents of the manor do include children and cats Rogie and Rocket.
- Children 12 and older only, please.
- Smoking is only permitted on the front porches.
- No pets or alcohol.